- June 2010 · 224pages · 216x138mm
- ·Paperback - 9780708322130
- · eBook - epub - 9781783164059
- · eBook - mobi - 9781783164066
- · eBook - pdf - 9780708323083
"Jamie Medhurst's thoroughly researched and engagingly written study of independent television in Wales not only supplies a piece previously missing in the history of broadcasting in Britain, but adds to the growing literature on the significance of the nation and broadcasting-based struggles with national identity so central to the construction of culture in the twentieth century and beyond."
--Michele Hilmes, University of Wisconsin-Madison