Author(s) John Kraniauskas
- January 2017 · 320 pages ·216x138mm
- · Hardback - 9781783169542
- · eBook - pdf - 9781783169559
- · eBook - epub - 9781783169566
'Despite the seriousness of his concerns, Kraniauskas’s approach to his many critical and theoretical referents is refreshingly convivial. He has no interest in deconstructing
or criticizing his intellectual interlocutors, preferring to ‘productively “hybridize” their work’. As a result, his readings are matched in their intellectual virtuosity by curiosity, creativity, and generosity of spirit, which confirm Kraniauskas as a consistently brilliant philosopher of Latin American culture.'
- Joey Whitfield, MODERN LANGUAGE REVIEW