Series: Y Meddwl a'r Dychymyg Cymreig
- November 2009 · 304pages · 216x138mm
- ·Paperback - 9780708322468
- · eBook - epub - 9781783163915
- · eBook - mobi - 9781783163922
- · eBook - pdf - 9780708322475
Emeritus Professor Robert Maynard Jones (b. 1929), is a Welsh academic who learnt the language, transformed many attitudes within the literary establishment in Wales and remains a highly prolific author. This book outlines his background, his academic career and the influences on his literary development, most notably that of Gustave Guillaume.