Genre(s): Literary Criticism
- June 2011 · 272pages · 216x138mm
- ·Hardback - 9780708323557
- · eBook - epub - 9781783164691
- · eBook - mobi - 9781783164707
- · eBook - pdf - 9780708323564
This book is the first to focus on the exile-poetry link in the case of Argentina since the 1950s. Throughout Argentina’s history, authors and important political figures have lived and written in exile yet, conversely, contemporary Argentina is a nation of immigrants from Europe and the rest of Latin America.
Chapter 1 Literary Exile: Alejandra Pizarnik Chapter 2 Political Exile: Juan Gelman Chapter 3 Cynic Exile: Osvaldo Lamborghini Chapter 4 Sexual Exile: Nestor Perlongher Chapter 5 Contemporary Exiles and Migrants: Sergio Raimondi, Washington Cucurto, Cristian Aliaga.