- September 2009 · 224pages · 246x189mm
- ·Hardback - 9780708322307
- · eBook - epub - 9781783163830
- · eBook - mobi - 9781783163847
- · eBook - pdf - 9780708322819
Relates to one of Wales' most important institutions of higher education, covering its history from its creation in 1884 as the University College of North Wales, its incarnation as the University of Wales, Bangor and to its 125th anniversary in 2009. This book traces the institution's origins as an 18th century coaching inn with just 58 students.