Genre(s): Welsh Interest
Series: Pocket Guides
- February 2017 · 208pages · mm
- ·Paperback - 9781786830210
- · eBook - epub - 9781786830234
- · eBook - mobi - 9781786830241
- · eBook - pdf - 9781786830227
A concise and authoritative survey of the Welsh- and English-language literatures of Wales from the earliest period up to the present day. This illustrated guide, containing extracts from original texts with English translations, is a revised version of Professor Dafydd Johnston’s volume in the University of Wales Press Pocket Guide series, and includes a new chapter on contemporary writing.
'...a small masterpiece of compression and balance.'